Good things come in small packages

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Lots Happening

I decided to sell Tony, I just wasn't that keen on his movement. I might regret it, but I'm going with my gut. He is a lovely willing horse and has all the makings to be a great sport horse, but I really want something flasher for the dressage. He has sold to a wonderful home in the Wairarapa, Kate plans to do some eventing and show jumping with him. It was also very important that she could just hack him out and relax. After a long road ride and pampering him as if he was her own, she bought him. I wish them all the best, I'm sure we will be seeing them out and about next season.




***ALBERTO***


He is my new pony. He is actually on a months trial...I wouldn't usually expect this offer, but I wasn't going to pass up this opportunity, seeing as I havent been overly excited with the last few ott's I have had.






He is a 15.3hh gelding. He has the most amazing trot for a tb, balanced and correct. He has got some pop on him over a fence too, taking to being a sport horse really well. I am mostly lunging at the moment, he is head high and very racehorse like. He is improving all the time. The only thing that is annoying me is he pulls back when tied, so ill have to try get this out of him. I would like to spend more time with him, but with selling the property and everything going on its been a little hard.


JC has just been getting road rides the last few weeks. He is hypo as per usual, I do love him and he is so funny! He is on the forehand a bit at the moment, but probably due to lack of fitness....so once life settles he will have a better fitness regime.




************FOR SALE************

I am currently riding a cute wee mare who's owner has come to realise she doesnt have enough experience for. I am selling her on behalf. She might appeal to someone who wants a second horse, or maybe lower level competition, here is the link for her trade me ad:


http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=228893901







No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers