Good things come in small packages

Monday, June 15, 2009

Tonys first outing



Well our first outing was nothing too exciting, just a local dressage day. I didn't compete tony as I don't think he would be able to canter in a small arena, so we just went along for a play really. I have been thinking of selling Tony as he is just so quiet, its a bit boring. But I am getting my instructor who is a very good SJ rider to see if we can sharpen him up and if he might be capable of doing the level I am aiming for with him. He is so easy to do everything with and tries really hard to please me.




He loaded on the float without too much fuss, travelled and unloaded like a pro. He was a little fidgety tied to the float, but that's to be expected. I jumped straight on and work amongst the other horses straight away. Tony just did what he was told and went where I wanted him to go....you wouldn't believe he was a successful race horse, he has none of the typical trates and is so cruisey.




Over the next few weeks Anna will be taking tony. I plan to have both him and JC's teeth done and both boys to get a massage.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers