Good things come in small packages

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

About Time!



Thought it was about time I made my own blog so here is goes! Now instead of sending people random emails, you can check my horses progress and what im up to at your leisure.

JC - is finally sound and back in work. The 11 week break as done wonders for him and he is looking and feeling great! I am aiming to do some SJ wit him at TLC in July. I am still not 100% sure I want to event him next season as he is very hot for the dressage.....but who knows, he may suprise me!

I have a new horse called Tony. He raced in Hong Kong and was a very good racehorse. He came down to me from Cambridge where he was given a test drive and sold to me to become a sport horse. He is so quiet and has the most adorable nature. He has to be one of the most laid back horses ive had OTT. He is rather soild and a nice type. He is improving with the few small rides we have had and I have been concentrating on getting him going forward and using himself properly. He is much sharper with transitions, and his jump is very cute.

Ill keep you updated on progress, with pics of course :)

I am keeping my ear out for any OTT that I can do some basics with and rehome. I quiet enjoy it so might aswell. Ive had alot of bad luck with the floating side of things with a few.......so fingers crossed for some good luck in that area in the future. Thank goodness my two are excellent in that area!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers